- Can I get a colour sample?
- NB: Colour samples are available, CLICK HERE to order.
- The Name design tool does not have what I’m looking for are other options available?
- Yes we specialise in creating bespoke designed names exactly how you would like them including printed options that can include images. Please Contact Us. Our details can be found on our Contact Us page
- Do 2 colour graphics (shadowed) come in two layers? I’ve heard they can be hard to fit?
- Buy default when a multi coloured graphic is order we will print this for you with a clear UV protecting laminate applied. We do this because it makes the install easier and less edges to be caught when polishing your boat. We unfortunately are not able to do this with metallic colours however we will make the graphics as easy to install as possible with clear application tapes and reference markers
- I have just painted my Boat/Vehicle – how long before I can fit them?
- We recommend waiting a minimum of 30 days for the paint to cure fully prior to installing vinyl graphics.
- How long will the Vinyl Graphics last?
- We only use High Quality Avery Dennison vinyls that are approved for the marine environment, by default we use Avery 777 series cast vinyl which has an 8 year rating, in many circumstance they will last a lot longer. We do not use Monomeric or Polymeric vinyls. The dependant factors are UV exposure, and the quality of the installation. Our Printed graphics have a clear laminate to protect from UV rays, and other weathering factors.
- Do I get instructions on how to fit my vinyl boat name?
- We send out instructions with all of our products.
- How long does it take to get my graphics?
- We dispatch orders on average, within 2-5 working days, but this may extend during busy periods. Please bear in mind you will need to add ‘postage’ time onto this. If your order is urgent, let us know and we will try to help.
Solid Colour Avery 777 series
Printed Graphics Avery MPI1104 with DOL1460 laminate
Sizing Your Name